In this article, I will be treating the “Top 6 Best Uses Of ChatGPT”. For those that are just coming across ChatGPT, Chat GPT is a new AI chatbot that can answer questions and write essays.
What Is Chat GPT All About?
ChatGPT is a prototype artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI which specializes in dialogue. The chatbot is a large language model fine-tuned with both supervised and reinforcement learning techniques. It is based on OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 model, an improved version of GPT-3.
How to access ChatGPT
If your your new to ChatGPT, you will need to consider the following steps to access ChatGPT.
- You will need to create an account on the OpenAI website.
- It will ask you for an email and phone number,
- The main reason why you want to use OpenAI, whether that’s for research, app development, or personal use. Once signed up,
- Head back to ChatGPT to get started.
Top 6 Best Uses Of ChatGPT
ChatGPT is essentially a variant of OpenAI’s popular GPT-3.5 language-generation software that’s been designed to carry conversations with people. Some of its features include;
- Answering follow-up questions,
- Challenging incorrect premises,
- Rejecting inappropriate queries and even admitting its mistakes, according to an OpenAI summary of the language model.
- Writes codes for both websites and applications
- It is designed to be able to solve complex coding-related issues.
- On request, ChatGPT can produce basic software code, rudimentary financial analysis, amusing poems and songs, spot-on imitations, reflective essays on virtually any topic
Note: The creator, the for-profit research lab called OpenAI, warns that ChatGPT “may occasionally generate incorrect or misleading information,” so be careful. Here’s a look at why this ChatGPT is important and what’s going on with it.
Is ChatGPT Free?
Yes, for now at least. OpenAI CEO Sam Altman warned, “We will have to monetize it somehow at some point; the compute costs are eye-watering.” OpenAI charges for DALL-E art once you exceed a basic free level of usage.
What Can’t You Access Using ChatGPT?
There are questions that ChatGPT is designed to not reply, this includes that are;
- Transphobic or otherwise discriminatory or hateful.
- Asking it to engage in illegal activities is also a no-no.
Limitations Of ChatGPT
- As OpenAI emphasizes, ChatGPT can give you wrong answers. Sometimes, helpfully, it’ll specifically warn you of its own shortcomings. For example, when I asked it who wrote the phrase “the squirming facts exceed the squamous mind,” ChatGPT replied, “I’m sorry, but I am not able to browse the internet or access any external information beyond what I was trained on.”
- The model is often excessively verbose and overuses certain phrases
- ChatGPT is sensitive to tweaks to the input phrasing or attempting the same prompt multiple times.
- The software developer site StackOverflow banned ChatGPT answers to programming questions. Administrators cautioned, “because the average rate of getting correct answers from ChatGPT is too low.