What Is A Data Warehouse?
In computing, a data warehouse (also known as an enterprise data warehouse) is a system used for reporting and analyzing data and is considered a core component of business intelligence.
What Is Data Warehousing?
Data warehousing is the secure electronic storage of information by a business or other organization. The goal of a data warehouse is to create a trove of historical data that can be retrieved and analyzed to provide useful insight into the organization’s operations.
What Is Data Mining?
Data mining is the process of extracting and discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of machine learning, statistics, and database systems.
The 5 Steps of Data Mining
- Project Goal Setting
- Data Gathering & Preparation
- Data Modeling
- Data Analysis
Related: How To Get Unbanned From Omegle
What Does Data Warehousing Aim To Achieve?
What Does Data Warehousing Allow Organizations To Achieve
Using a data warehouse is becoming increasingly necessary for today’s organizations, especially as many require current information for better decision-making.
Data warehousing allows organizations to;
- Improve the speed and efficiency of accessing different data sets
- Make easier decisions to derive insights that will guide the business and marketing strategies that set them apart from their competitors.
- Maintain Data Quality And Consistency, in an event that data becomes too inconsistent this makes the data useless. Using data warehousing prevents that.
- Use Data From Numerous Sources, some organization do not have all their data in the same location. Data warehouse helps to combine data from all of those places within the business, making it more usable for different needs. The warehouse puts that information in a consolidated format, shortening the time frame required for people to get the insights they need.
- Respond To Business Growth. Data warehousing can help in keeping track of your business growth over years of development.
- Retain The Security Of Your Data, a data warehouse allows storing data in one location, it raises the visibility of the information and facilitates a cybersecurity team’s plans to secure it.