Nothing Phone 2 Launch Event Everything You Should Know – Nothing Phone 2 is Nothing’s second-gen device, The Nothing phone 2 was launched in July 2023. It has a body dimension of 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm and weighs 185 g, Nothing is preparing to make a move into the US with the Nothing phone (2). There’s been lots of rumors lately but its’s finally here guys.
Nothing Phone 2 Launch Event Everything You Should Know
The Nothing phone 2 was launched in July 2023. It has a;
- Body dimension of; 162.5 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm and weighs 185 g.
- The phone has a Display of; 6.81-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels.
- It runs on the software; Android 13 operating system, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 processor.
- GPU: Adreno 730
- The phone has a storage of; 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- The rear camera is a; 50-megapixel and the front camera is 16-megapixel.
- The phone has; stereo speakers and supports 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and NFC.
- It also has a fingerprint scanner and face unlock.
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass
- The battery capacity is 4500mAh and supports 65W fast charging.
- 45W wired, PD3.0, PPS, QC4, 100% in 55 min (advertised)
15W wireless, 100% in 130 min (advertised)
5W reverse wireless
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning: GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1), NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- Nothing Phone (2) price starts from NGN 210000 Nigeria
- The phone is available in black and white colors.
Related: Top Insurtech Companies in the World