KAIST International Student Scholarship Study In South Korea
Location: South Korea
Deadline: January 13, 2023
Funding: Fully Funded
- Spring Semester, 2023: (EARLY only) : Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from their high school by February 28th, 2023.
- Fall Semester, 2023: Candidates who have graduated or will graduate from from their high school by August 31st, 2023.
- Applicants with foreign citizenship
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are not eligible to apply as foreign students
- International applicants MUST ADDITIONALLY satisfy one of the following two requirements: Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen, or
- For applicants of Korean Origin, he/she must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level to that provided in Korea.
- Students must maintain a GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- In KAIST, English is the medium language of instruction. Therefore, applicants do not need to have Korean language skills for admission. However, after you get admitted to KAIST, you need to obtain TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) 2 level for graduation.
Benefits Of The KAIST Scholarship
- Full tuition fee exemption for 8 semesters;
- Living expenses of 350,000 KRW per month;
- National Health insurance.
If Interested APPLY HERE