Can iPhone Share Location With Android?
In this article we will be considering “Can iPhone Share Location With Android?”. Most people may be wondering if iPhone can location with Android, the answer is YES.
To share locations from an iPhone to an Android phone you can use “Google Maps”. This is usually the suggested method for sharing locations between two Android phones too. Sharing locations using Google Maps is fairly easy and will give you a good idea of where the user of the phone you are tracking is and has been. Google Maps has a “Share your location” feature and also allows you to send your exact location in a text message, including between iPhones and Android phones.
You can share your location via simple steps as listed below;
How An iPhone Can Share Location With Android In Simple Steps
- Open the Google Maps app (Android, iOS).
- Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right. Sign in to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- Tap Location sharing and Share location.
- Select how long you want to share your location.
- Choose the people you want to share your location with (you may have to give Google Maps access to your contacts here). You can share your location with anyone in your contacts, provided you have added their Gmail address. You can also share your location directly with specific apps.
- If you want to share with someone who doesn’t have a Google account, tap Copy to clipboard on Android and paste the link into an email or message. On an iPhone, you can tap More options to send the link via iMessage or a different app.
Other Steps Include;
- You can also “Family Orbit” to share your location. Family Orbit is a parental control app that you can use to monitor your child’s phone. You can use it to share the location of an iPhone to an Android phone, with a number of useful features. It includes a real-time GPS tracker, location history, mobile geofence, and check-ins
- “Number Tracker Pro” also offers you an option for sharing a location from iPhone to Android. Number Tracker Pro is a tool that is designed to help you find the location of someone’s phone using only their phone number. All you need to do is input the phone number and it can find people worldwide and anonymously. As well as the location, you can see other details of the phone’s owner too.
How to Share Your Location Using Find My App
If you and the people you want to share your location with are using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, then the Find My app is the easiest way to do it. Here’s how:
- Open the Find My app and choose the People tab.
- Select Start Sharing Location.
- Enter the name or number of the person you want to share your location with and tap Send.
- Select how for long you want to share your location, and tap.